Call for Papers MIC 2022
The „Machining Innovations Conference for Aerospace Industry” shows future challenges, trends and developments of the branch. This year’s program with experts from industry and science gives an excellent outlook into the future of production technologies in the aerospace industry. Current challenges and solutions in production technology, machine technology and production planning will be presented. The conference will be held on two days with two parallel sessions each. One session per day deals with invited speakers of prestigious companies while the other one contains presentations of current scientific research. Therefore, you are invited to submit your research paper to us. Accepted papers will be published for the conference in a special issue of SSRN.
Contributions from scientific institutions should not exceed 8 pages (language is English). The papers will be peer reviewed and it is not allowed to submit papers which have already been published elsewhere. The best papers will be presented at the conference. To submit a paper and for more informations, please contact.
Documents and templates
Be part of the Machining Innovations Conference MIC 2022!!
Please use the templates for your submissions and send the completed documents via e-mail to the contact above. The Call for Papers and official templates for Abstracts and Full Papers can be found at the following link:
March 25th 2022 April 8th 2022 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended
April 11th 2022 Notification of Acceptance (Abstract)
June 10th 2022 Full Paper Submission
August 15th 2022 Review/Notification of Acceptance (Full Paper)
August 31st 2022 Final Paper Submission
October 31st 2022 Final Presentation Submission
- Joachim Metternich, Technical University Darmstadt, Germany
- Jiwang Yan, KEIO University, Japan
- Denis Dowling, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Don A. Lucca, Oklahoma State University, USA
- Dimitris Mourtzis, University of Patras, Greece
- Pedro J. Arrazola, Mondragon University, Spain
- Michael Zäh, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Sung-Hoon Ahn, Seoul National University, South Korea
- Izmail Lazoglu, Koc University, Turkey
- Vidosav Majstorovic, University of Belgrade, Serbia